Fifteen is a decent number, particularly, if it is an anniversary. Much more so for a rather small maker for example Meizu. And what is a better way of celebrating the 15th anniversary compared to coming up with a brand new version using a 15 in its own title? Sure, they have skipped a couple of numbers on the way, however, the event requires it. And, using a Meizu 16 previously rumoured, it appears they’ll be building on this amount.
Meizu 15 specs
- Body: Stainless steel aluminum composite frame with coating
- Display: 5.46-inch AMOLED, 1080x1920px
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Flyme OS 7 on top
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660, (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 octa-core CPU, Adreno 512 GPU, 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Rear Camera: Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8, 1.55 Âµm) + 20 MP, phase detection autofocus, quad-LED dual-tone ring flash
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac/b/g/n, A-GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 3,000mAh non-removable, mCharge 24W
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (front-mounted)
Not that we are complaining – it is easier this way. There is even less to complain about in regards to the Meizu 15 apparatus trio too. With the present lineup extending out of the upper-budget section all the way around flagship land, a great deal of ground was covered, and they have achieved it at a really conventional Meizu fashion.
Being slightly different than another”slab” handset around the overcrowded smartphone arena is a whole lot also. And sitting smack in the centre of the organization’s latest lineup, the routine Meizu 15 perfectly encircles the specific touch of their household.
Pretty much every business out there will soon have you think it worth customer responses, but Meizu gets the layout to back that claims up. The Meizu 15 does not comply with the tendencies of the day. Additionally, it worked extra hard to guarantee a front mounted house button/fingerprint reader stays a longstanding staple at the control design. All this and more stems from present Meizu user wants and tastes – a fairly sound product plan if you ask us.
Folks appear to enjoy traditional layouts, so why don’t you give them, while marrying classic smartphone attributes using useful modern improvements, like razor-thin unwanted bezels.
Another longstanding Meizu tradition which is not going away is searching for components at Samsung.
Meizu 15 at front
All of that said, that the Meizu 15 has a great deal going for it on newspaper. The sole question then is precisely how nicely the fan-driven recipe functions in practice.