Motorola might have changed ownership several times, however, the legendary Moto G set not just survived the chaos but thrived. Cheap yet effective is a really rewarding smartphone market and all manufacturers are making the run for this one way or another. Can the Moto G6 reach the sweet spot? Let us find out!
The Moto G6 is easily the most balanced offer one of the newest Moto G6 trios with Play and Plus being the most moderate and promoted alternatives. So, as much as being at the midst – Moto G6 is currently there.
Lenovo introduced the fashionable tall display to the Moto G6 collection, in addition to a dual-camera effective at native portrait shots. New glass layout and contemporary chipset should produce the G6 as harmonious as possible.
Moto G6 specs
- Body: Gorilla Glass 3 front and back, aluminum frame; p2i water-repellent nano-coating
- Screen: 5.7-inch, 18:9, FHD+ 2160×1080, IPS LCD, MAX Vision
- Rear Camera: 12MP, f/1.8 lens; Secondary 5MP; LED flash; [email protected] video recording
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.2 lens, [email protected] video recording; LED selfie flash
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, octa-core Cortex-A53 1.8GHz; Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory: 3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB, dedicated microSD slot for up to 128GB expansion
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Battery: 3,000mAh, Turbo Charge 15W
- Connectivity: Optional Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC (EU only), GPS/GLONASS, Dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, FM radio, USB Type-C
- Misc: Fingerprint reader in Home button
Among the greatest Moto charms has ever been the near vanilla Android encounter and it is here to stay together with the G6. Motorola guarantees timely upgrades which will continue for two decades.
However, is it worth that money? Let us find out.
The Moto G6 comes packaged in a colorful newspaper box. It is bundled with a typical USB Type-C cable, a 15W TurboPower charger, along with a transparent rubber instance.
There are not any cans inside the Moto G6’s box, however you may use any set as a result of the available sound jack.