Tablets never murdered the PC, but they did change how we look at laptops – involving keyboard add-ons and styluses, a contemporary 2-in-1 is an alleged Swiss knife of productivity.
This tablet is the very first to add dual monitor support to Samsung DeX. What this means is you can hook up an external screen over HDMI and utilize both it and the tablet’s very own display. This way you don’t just a larger display, but two displays to spread your job.
When you’re on the move, the Book Cover keyboard is a great choice to improve your typing speed. The keys have been elegant and magnets maintain the tablet safe in the”closed” and”laptop” positions.
Here’s a Fast Summary of the rest of the specs:
- Body: Metal frame, glass front, and back
- Screen: 10.5″ Super AMOLED, 2,560 x 1,600px, 16:10
- Add-ons: S Pen included, DeX dock and Book Cover keyboard sold separately
- Chipset: Snapdragon 835 chipset
- Memory: 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage, microSD card slot
- Software: Android 8.1 Oreo, Samsung Experience, Microsoft apps pre-loaded
- Audio: Quad speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos support
- Camera: 13MP / 4K on the back, 8MP / 1080p on the front
- Connectivity: Optional LTE Cat. 16, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C 3.1
- Battery: 7,300mAh, fast charging (9V at 1.67A or 5V at 2A)
- Misc: Iris scanner, pogo pins, global positioning
Analysts made it wrong with their post-PC forecasts – instead of moving into a one”do-it-all” apparatus, customers just bought several apparatus. A smartphone, tablet, and smartwatch each has its duties, the secret is that they talk to each other.
By way of example, using Samsung Flow you can check the notifications out of your phone on the Tab S4 and also use the phone’s data connection (in case you did not receive the LTE model).